Sunday, February 25, 2007

when i say

Parents went out early in the morning, so I rushed my homework out and left for theory lesson! Checked out 7-11 and the buzz store for the #275YG mag. No stock for both ): That auntie just had to reply me w “No more YGmag already, that one is for children”. Her husband was trying to hide his laughter. My sis was saying I should’ve told them I was buying it for my younger bro. Tsk.


Anyway, WORK. Last day for 20% sales. DOUBLE POWER! Hahahha meaning Sandy & I today! Was greeted by Sandy & the company’s red packet once I reached the counter. Hohoho they’re so sweet! A few traumatizing incidents occurred today. Firstly, this couple purchased a pink sling, and the superduperreally annoying husband kept finding fault w the lines! He refused to believe that it was a result of untidy sewing BUT torn lines. Sandy had a hard time convincingarguing w him. Till the end, even when I was at the cashier w them, he still yakked nonstop about how OUR promoters lie. Sigh, his wife was so embarrassed standing beside him I tell you. Then, this mother & daughter. The daughter long ago decided on the pastel blue, but her mom was being fickle and persuaded her d to get another. She practically made us dig all of the new stocks out to let her “check”. As if she was gonna BUY all. Argh but her daughter did try to shut her up by being fiercer than she was. HAHA.


Break-ed with Commo. I love my food for today! Actually, everyday. Shared sweets w Minyi & Jessica but that stupid girl kept coming for more! >:( Helped her refill her water bottle which printed “Dolphin Lagoon” then we kept laughing at it in front of Minyi (the dolphin). Sandy told me the procedure for tomorrow’s stock return/requisition already. Sigh it’s so complicating I had to make notes of it HAHAHHA.

1. pull out white color requisition form
2. pass form to aiyun to check/sign/issue another form
3. look for green color supervisor, serene, to sign/chop
4. find may to acc me to find blue color supervisor, rose, @ 5thlevel to approve/sign/chop
5. return to aiyun to let her keep the form
6. when jurami comes, show him both bags w return stocks
7. DONE.


So confusing right?!

Had to change signage to prepare for tomorrow. I hate to push in the papers thru that small slot and I had a super hard time jumping like crazy just to make sure the poster would not fall off anytime. Then Yuzhu appeared from the storeroom beside my counter w a LADDER. I wanted to strangle her for not bringing it out earlier please. Went ahead to help her remove JS & Picard’s signage then it was whee, 9.30pm!

Just when I was in the lift reaching 5th level, I suddenly remembered my red packets in the drawer! Rushed down and I realized it was missing. And it was definitely BEHIND the drawer, stuck in that small hole. Had no choice but to call Aiyun to help. Time check: 9.40pm. The mall was closed for the day! She promised to help me tomorrow ): (:

选择做朋友的无奈

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]